This is it! Your goal for this lesson is to complete your research paper and turn it in, along with a 1-page reflective memo that discusses your experience.
What to Read:
“Reflective Writing and the Revision Process: What Were You Thinking?‘ by Sandra L. Giles in Writing Spaces, Vol 1.
1. The Final Draft (100 points)
- 7-9 pages, +1 Works Cited page
- minimum of 6 sources
- grammar and punctuation should be highly polished with no errors
- you must have an obvious thesis statement with organized supporting paragraphs that illuminate your thesis
- your argument must be logical
- formatting should be flawless
2. Write a memo of no more than 500 words addressed to your instructor that discusses the following: How has your view of what it means to be a good writer developed over the course of this semester? Please discuss one piece of your own writing from this semester to help you explain your view.
- Final draft research essay (100 points)
- Reflective memo: WA10 (20 points)